Sabtu, 27 Agustus 2016

where to buy a dog?

where to buy a dog?
Where to buy a dog?. The business of selling of dogs is a business where the line of legality and illegality is very thin. There are people who choose to adopt puppies, and others prefer to buy purebred dogs, we understand that many homeowners need to go safe and purchase a dog because it ensures that the dog meets characteristics that like the future owner, both physical and temperamental.

When buying a dog breed, however, you must be very careful, since as I said above, the thread of legal and illegal is so fine, that it is then easy to carry nothing pleasant surprises with the dog who just buy.

To begin with, you should know that the purchase of dogs in pet stores is highly discouraged. That puppy that looks so clean and pompous, showcase comes in most cases farms of dogs, where the health and hygiene conditions are conspicuous by their absence.

Also, these puppies are separated very early mother, and this, in the future, results in health problems and behavioral problems. In Spain, in fact, already being considered the possibility of legislating a law prohibiting the sale of dogs in stores.

On the other hand, we have private individuals. They are dog owners like you or like me, crossing to his dog, well because they believe in the myth that must stand at least once in life either because they want to make a profit from it. The case is that, as you will understand, it is a business of underground economy, where taxes are not paid, and is therefore completely illegal, and pursued by the competent authorities. Increasingly there are more fines, in Spain, to private owners who do business with the litters of his dog. Up to 3500 euros fine faced by these particular breeders.

And, thirdly, we have breeders from professional dogs, which are licensed to do so. Are people that are given of high as breeders professional, that pay their taxes, that receive their inspections from the authorities competent and that, therefore, can sell with the total guarantee to them puppies. Of this form, before any problem ever can claim, in the case opposite, never.

Where can you locate to a breeder professional? Surely in your city has a few, you can find them online, but I want to introduce you another option, easier and more complete: a directory of professional breeders.

The breeder's Portal is a portal where you can buy dogs to professional breeders where can only form part of the same breeders licensed, this way you have a full guarantee that the puppy that you are going to buy is healthy, and any problem be able to claim.

Each breeder has their card with the puppies available: you can search by city, by a race of dogs, etc.

Check your directory where you're thinking about purchasing a dog breed, and undone the idea of buying it in another business where what matters are not the puppy, but profit at their expense.

1 komentar:

  1. Dr Itua cures my HIV, I have been an ARV Consumption for 10 years. I have been in pain until I came across Dr Itua on a blog site. I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location I explained everything to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cure me, he gave me guarantee, He asks me to pay for items fees so when I'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua. I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days. Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work. My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and the rest of my friends did too, Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what I'm talking about if you have the same problem I was having then not now though. I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center. I have his calendar too that he recently sent me, He Cures all kind disease Like, Cancer,Weak Erection, Wart Remover,Hpv, Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy,Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Infertility,Parkinson's disease, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back. Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    BalasHapus